Re: Broken Dependencies, Broken Priorities and Oldlibs

* Peter Palfrader <weasel@debian.org> [20010220 03:08]:
> I just hacked some scripts to check for broken Depends and such
> in sid:

Neat!

How about setting up a CVS repository to keep QA tools like this in
a central place.  I know many people have little scripts which are
useful for QA work and it would be nice to put them all together
(instead of having people duplicate their effort).

One script I proposed (and I think weasel is working on it) could
check for packages which contain the same file and then check if
they have a proper Conflicts: header.  I have some scripts to check
the Standards-Version and mail maintainers.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com