svga_drv

I wanted know what package contains the file svga_drv.o
for some reason I used dselect and lost that file.. for the xfree86 drivers which is the one I used to run X

nonetheless what happened is I would use xf86config to configure my system with a voodoo rush card, say no to the card data base.. and choose XF86_SVGA.. now the problem is I lost the file svga_drv.o

if I knew what I happened I wouldn't email, so I'm sorry if this question is something I should know.. because I'm new to linux and I feel like an idiot.. sorry for any inconvience.. but I hope this info is enough to get that file and get X up and running..

thank you for your time and cooperation...

Mettedraq (Gene)... .xX [ Isolated ] Xx.