Re: libcgicg1 bugs

On Sun, 17 Dec 2000 at 14:37:16 +0000 (GMT), Matthew Vernon wrote:
> Matthew Vernon writes:
> > I'm working on these now...
>
> Well, I've got a built version with the currently-open bugs fixed;
> OTOH, the code is terrible; I'm not sure I've got the patience to go
> and try and fix up the grossnesses in it. Shall I upload the bug-fix
> packages?

I'm in the process of adopting libcgic, and have all but one bug fixed,
so no need to bother. I want to check with iwj about a detail of his
const-safety bug before I fix it as well (I'm not convinced about part
of the suggested patch, and the rest should probably involve some
conversation with upstream).