Re: Debian Bug Revision System

Le Tue, Jan 09, 2001 at 12:29:44PM +0000, Mark Brown écrivait:
> > Of course, if the BTS could be available through a SQL (or LDAP? Ben ?)
> > server, it would even be better/simpler for you ...
>
> The BTS is avaliable through LDAP - see reportbug for an example of
> using it like that.

I know I heard something like that but I don't know if all the data are
available through LDAP. Last time I heard about it, Ben also told us that
it is not officially supported and that we shouldn't rely on it (we could
of course, but if something went wrong, we couldn't flame him ;-)).

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com