NMU of slocate

Hi Garth,

I just heared that for about a month or two Kevin Lindays, the author of
slocate, notified you about the new version, which contains a lot of
bugfixes, will be available on
ftp://ftp.mkintraweb.com/pub/linux/slocate/src/. Your last mail on one
of the lists is dated to Aug 10 this year and also your bug reports are
open for a long time. May I ask if you are very busy or why there's no
new package of slocate? In any case please send me an answer within a
week, as otherwise I will start preparing a NMU of slocat to get the new
source in woody.

Ciao
     Christian