Pre-ITA: ntop

I have been using ntop (the version in Debian) for sevel month now,
I would like to adopt ntop.

As I am not familiar with newer upstream versions and there seems to be
a licence problem with some chart drawing software ntop uses, consider this
an preliminary Intent to Adopt.

I'll check the new upstream version and if the task seems managable for
a recent NM survivor :-) , I'll post my official ITA to wnpp on BTS.

# BTW, is there any docu on how to properly operete the new WNPP ?

--

	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@gol.com

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF