Re: task & skills

* Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> [20001203 17:39]:
> Well, I think that there are enough people to sponsor NMs. I currently
> fail to see that we are missing enough sponsors.

If there are so many sponsors, why haven't you done the most obvious
thing in the world: the list of NMs is available on a web site.  You
could have written them an e-mail, telling them about the idea behind
the sponsorship program and offering them to be sponsored.  This would
have improved the quality of the applicants AND took a big work load
from the AMs.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com