Re: sponsorship was: task & skills

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 03:18:23AM +1100, Anand Kumria wrote:
> Yes we need new maintainers and this thread is about making it
> more cumbersome and difficult to become one.

I can't understand why not make it harder. I agree with
nm.debian.org's TODO List[1] ('More checks before AM approves'). Debian
will become a poor-quality, untrustable distribution if this continues.
This is my personal opinion. That's OK we need more packages, more
recent programs, but anyway?

[1] http://nm.debian.org/todo.php

--
Lenart, Janos