Re: libc4 is still listed as withdrawn

On Sun, Aug 06, 2000 at 09:36:19PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> - I've read the discussion of bug #24334 that it was impossible to build
>   libc4 in hamm...

Hmm, I thought someone closed all the libc4 bug reports a year or
more ago. (I actually saved them all in a text file here, if anybody
wants to resurrect the package.)

Yep, it couldn't be built on hamm. The command line parameters that
the Makefiles used for the dlltools were wrong; presumably dlltools
evolved and the Makefiles didn't. I could never work out why somebody
would go and change the command line parameters, without backwards
compatibility, well after dlltools was no longer in common use,
but that's just me.

Hamish