Corrupt base-4.bin

Hi,

My name is Rob Marshall.  Over the weekend, I was attempting to install
Debian 2.2 (potato release) to my home system.  I downloaded the
base-4.bin floppy image from several of the US mirror sites, and each
time, the disk gave out IO errors when installing.  I installed an older
version of Debian, and attempted to mount the disk, and received more I/O
errors.  I attempted this using multiple FTP servers, and multiple floppy
disks.  From what I can tell, the disk image itself may be corrupt.  I
looked this up on the contact info page, and couldn't tell who to best
address this concern to, so I picked the 3 people who looked to be the
closest.

Regards,
  Robert Marshall