ToDo list for organization and project pages

Hello all...
  Here's a quick list of what needs to be done to get the org and project
pages off the ground.  I'll update it as things go along... feel free to add
thiings to this list.  If you can figure out how to not be a developer and
work on some of this, let me know.  I think some of the org stuff can be
done outside if we post the appropriate files somewhere and accept patches
etc.

Nils.

ORG PAGES

(most of this is developer only, I think...)

- figure out who owns and updates http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/ix/pseudopack
ages.html so that we can add more pseudo packages to submit bugs against

- figure out if all of the info in master:/org/debian.org/mail/alias can be
published or if there's some mail magic in there that shouldn't be ona web
page

- complete http://www.debian.org/intro/organization with all (useful)
aliases from alias file

- write scripts to generate sub-page with real addresses: Parse the org
page, read the alias file, and generate a web page with a table to be linked
from org page.

- write descriptions of all role contacts and add to org page/sub page
(either or...)

- automatically generate a link into the debian-mailing list page to get
mailing list descriptions

PROJECT PAGES

- get apache-ssl and mysql working on pandora (already requested from
debian-admin)
- patch sourceforge sources to be more generic and have a configuration
script (be sure to submit patches upstream :)
- learn how to use and understand the sourceforge system
- decide on key projects that can be on the pages

--
Nils Lohner                             E-Mail: lohner@debian.org
Debian Project                          Web: http://www.debian.org/