Re: custom package has wrong Maintainer: entry

Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:
> I've just noticed the "custom" package on the release-critical bugs list,
> and it has a screwed up Maintainer: field -- the address is
> debian-qa@debian.org, it needs to be debian-qa@lists.debian.org (notice the
> "lists." part). This must be fixed, otherwise bug reports don't go anywhere.

I fixed this, as well as the bugs I introduced.

I have also filed a bug against ftp.debian.org requesting its
removal---it's only pertinent for emacs19, which is on its way out.
I've got a message to post to debian-devel informing people that I've
filed the bug, so that anyone who wants to see it preserved can close
the bug, but otherwise it's gone so it's not a burden to anyone.

Mike.