Re: rc bug

Package: rc
Version: from slink 2.1r5

Hi Carlo,

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 08:37:39AM +0200, Carlo Strozzi wrote:
> this is probably the wrong place to send bug reports, my apologies.
> Running latest slink (2.1r5 ?), rc(1) 1.5b2-0.3, kernel 2.2.14 :

You are right, it is. The correct address would have been
submit@bugs.debian.org with a header like the above. Or just use
either reportbug or bug from the packages of the same name to report the
problem.

> $ rc
> ; goofy=()
> ~ $goofy '*' && echo ok
> Segmentation fault

I can only forward this to the BTS and let Dale handle it. I don't have
any idea about the syntax of rc. But sure it is a bug. Dale, can you
reproduce it with the potato version?

Thanks

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member