Re: Maintainers needed for freeciv, dcd and lletters

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Steve Gore wrote:

> I'm not familiar with dcd or lletters.  Freeciv I am familiar with, and
> you're correct, it does need some work.  I've witnessed some very odd and
> unacceptable behaviour.  I'd be willing to take it over and work on the
> bugs.  However, my Maintainer status is still pending. (Though hopefully
> not for long..)  If Tony is willing to sponsor me on this, I'll take it.

Consider yourself sponsored... :)

> Debian-QA sounds like a good place for a new maintainer to be.  Where do I
> sign up?

Good point - there you should get exposure to some "best practices"
within Debian.  I don't want to mix that into the nm-discuss fray just
yet, but it's a great idea.  But do you need a QAAM?  :)

tony

  tony@mancill.com     |  Race is not a competition
http://www.debian.org  |  Sex is not a job description
            (Peart ->) |  We hold these truths to be self-evident...