Migration of debian-qa-private and debian-qa

Howdy,

it does not make sense to have debian-qa-private as list for communication
between qa comittee and members as an ultra-secret cabal thing.  Thus
qa-private is not private right now and everybody can subscribe there.

Additionally QA is nothing that needs to be done in private behind
closed doors.

Thus I propose to migrate debian-qa-private into debian-qa and
remove debian-qa-private.

Regards,

	Joey

--
All language designers are arrogant.  Goes with the territory...
	-- Larry Wall