qa.debian.org package in the BTS ?

Hi everybody,

i've got an idea, what do you think about asking for a virtual package
qa.debian.org like ftp.debian.org that could be used in the BTS ?

It could be used to send bug reports with QA things to do and QA related
problems.

For example, imagine that I remark that package XX is not maintained,
then I send a bug report against qa.debian.org about this and I CC
the maintainer concerned, if he replies then his response will be
stored in the BTS and we'll be able to close the bug report when we
reached a decision about what doing with the package (orhaning or not).
Without response, we'll be able to check old bug reports (the age of a bug
report is given on the bug list) and take a decision when 30 days (for
example) have elapsed.

This system could be used by our user to denonciate "packages" not well
maintained or "maintainer" who seems MIA, and we'd be able to keep track
of what we did.

It can also be used as a task list for things that we're currently doing
or that we'll have to do. We can use flags in the title to differentiate
the things we'll manage with this system.

What do you think about this, guys ?

Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd
      Formations Linux et logiciels libres : http://www.logidee.com </pub>