Re: Reminder about release-critical bug in dotfile-bash

Le Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 12:53:29PM +0100, Petr Cech écrivait:
> After reading the bugreport I think that adding
>
> rm -f  /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/dotfile/english/<module>/bytecompile
> in prerm of all dotfile-* packages.

Yes, probably, please do it ... unless Josip wants to do it (he usually
takes care of dotfile-*). Every person subscribed to debian-qa can work on
packages maintained by the QA group. You just need to tell the other what
you're doing by sending a mail here ...

QA people, it's time to work, we have potato to finish. I'm already busy
doing a bunch of NMU in order to correct RCB ... just take care to correct
old RCB (<60000) if you're going to do NMU without prior authorization
of the maintainer. Otherwise, just send patches to the BTS when possible
and wait until the bug is 15 days old (or until you get the authorization)...

Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/
<pub> CD Debian : http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/debian/#cd
      Formations Linux et logiciels libres : http://www.logidee.com </pub>