RE: Auto. security upgrades

I'm not sure removing a package on hold is a good thing,
after all the admin places it on hold as a specific action
to indicate that normal package management should not
touch it until the admin decides otherwise.

Maybe, if a prompt could be arranged...
It should default to leaving the package on hold, however.

t.aa

Thierry Laronde <thierry.laronde@polynum.com> 20 Feb, 2000 19:58