Re: Ghostscript Bug!? Please help!

Hmm, maybe im not testing it correctly, but i just get a blamk page, and
the attached message on the console
gs worked on a couple of the sample files in /usr/share/doc/gs.

Torsten Landschoff wrote:

> Hi *,
>
> I got a report on my gs packages that gs is unable to interpret the output
> of Netscape. It seems it is related to the gsfonts package because it seems
> to work after editing gs.Fontmap in /etc.
>
> Since I am unable to reproduce this problem I ask for your help. Could you
> please check if the attached eps file is interpreted correctly on your
> system? It writes a simple string in each of the installed fonts. If it
> fails this might be because you don't have installed the gsfonts-other
> package. Still it should display something reasonable saying that font foo
> was replaced by bar because the file was not found.
>
> Maybe we can track the bug that way. Perhaps it is just a weird local problem
> occuring on some systems. Anyway - it should not fail so miserably.
>
> Related bugs: #56570, #56653.
>
> Thanks
>
>     Torsten
>
> --
> Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
>            Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member
>
> --
GNU Ghostscript 5.10 (1998-12-17)
Copyright (C) 1997 Aladdin Enterprises, Menlo Park, CA.  All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file COPYING for details.
Error: /undefined in
Operand stack:

Execution stack:
   %interp_exit   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--   2   3   %oparray_pop   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   false   1   %stopped_push   1   3   %oparray_pop   1   3   %oparray_pop   1   3   %oparray_pop   .runexec2   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   2   %stopped_push   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   --nostringval--   5   3   %oparray_pop
Dictionary stack:
   --dict:776/809--   --dict:0/20--   --dict:53/200--
Current allocation mode is local
Current file position is 1