Embedded PPC 603e
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Lepied@debian.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Embedded PPC 603e
- From: "David R. Whipple" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:31:10 -0800 (PST)
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
My name is David Whipple. I am a electrical
engineering student at UC, Irvine working on a Linux
project (Mot PPC 603e) and am in need of a bit of
We are trying to port the Linux OS to run on a
Motorola MPC603e (similar to the MPC8xx boards) . The
seems to offer a great solution for us.
Do any of you have any experience w/ this port that
are willing to help us? We are trying to load the
Linux kernel and a few other services (http, etc.) on
to the board.
Do you have any advice or suggestions on the
distribution that would fit our porject? Can we
expect to compile the code found @ Debian with ease?
Thanks so much in advance!
Here is the board itself-->
David R. Whipple
University of California, Irvine
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.