Re: Release-critical bug inventory

On 99-12-13 Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 12, 1999 at 10:48:13PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
>
> > Did that bot ever get written?  I remember work being done on it
> > during the last bug-squashing party.

> In fact Robo101 (who is he in real life anyway?) wanted to finish the bot
> while I would have done it as well. I never heard anything about it again.
> Should I finish the source I have here?

Please do so. If you need some help just send me an email or contact my
via IRC and I try to help as much as possible.

> > It may be time to start a bug-squashing month :-)

> Yep :(

Sad but truth.

> > > Much work and I think this is still a lot of work for the QA-Team.
> >
> > I fill in every response I get in the comments file.

> I tried to reproduce the bug here but it works on my system. But I think
> Josip should take care of this if he has the time as he did the last uploads
> of dotfile.

Ehrm, I didn't talk about the dotfile-bug, I talked about the questions
and the RCB list above.

Ciao
     Christian
* Christian Kurz                          Debian Developer/QA-Team *
*               Use Debian - a free Operating System               *