Re: sgml-tools: severity change

In article <[🔎] 19991210234337A.xlj06203@xlj06203.nifty.ne.jp>,
  at Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:43:37 +0900,
    on sgml-tools: severity change, I wrote:

> >  In <19991202132323.A15299@cistron.nl>,
> >    Richard Braakman <rbraakman@cistron.nl> wrote:
> >
> > > # This is a feature request
> > > severity 44514 normal
> >
> > No, since sgml-tools is the software to handle the documents,
> > It should be able to handle the documents in user's National Language,
> > or it will be totally unusable in real life.
> >
> > And the patch to make it usefull was sended to BTS at Sep 09,
> > if the maintainer can do nothing at all, the NMU should be encouraged,
> > but severity-change is not the solution.
> >
> > If no one have objection for NMU, then I will do NMU in 2 or 3 weeks.

I have made my NMU-candidate sgml-tools packge, and sent it
to http://www.debian.org/~sano/

The maintainer, Sven Rudolph, gave me reply (as a response to
another mail, which was my comment on another RC bug about sgml-tools),
so I will not upload this "candidate" package as NMU so soon,
but if the newer package will not come, then I will upload this or
a more improved "candidate" when the new year comes.

Thanks.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>