update-passwd, panorama and other QA things

'Morning all,

	 Task number 7 (update-passwd) now relates to a fixed bug - do
we therefore assume that this task could now shuffle off its mortal
coil?

Are there any outstanding tasks that could be added?

And why is panorama listed as needing adoption (I make some use of it)
- there are no bugs against it; does the maintainer want shot of it?

Matthew
who wants some QA to do ;)
--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."