bugs.debian.org: database never seems to update

Package: bugs.debian.org
Version: 19991110
Severity: normal

Submitting a bug doesn't seem to take, bouncing the message generated
(and cc'd to me) by the bug package doesn't seem to take, nothing
seems to update the database.  I'm not referring to the lack of a email
acknowledgement, I'm referring to the fact that the bugs-for-this-package
page doesn't change either.  (Nor does the bot in irc for that matter.)

-- System Information
Debian Release: potato
Kernel Version: Linux phoenix 2.2.13 #3 Sun Oct 24 06:12:59 UTC 1999 i586 unknown