Do you need help?

Hi Jim,

I was just looking through the release critical bug list and noticed that
6 of them are in your packages. As it seems you did not have the time
to work on them in the last weeks I offer you my help.

In case you do not even have time to answer this mail I assume that an upload
in the next week is okay.

Regarding the new release of swish: You wrote that you have it half-packaged.
In case you want my help it would be nice if you could sent me what you did
so far.

Thanks
	Torsten (for Debian Quality Assurance)