Re: hwtools?

On Tue, Oct 12, 1999 at 05:49:50PM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> The wnpp lists hwtools as orphaned by debian-qa. But the BTS lists it
> under Siggy Brentrup <bsb@debian.org>. I can't find any reference to
> that name in the changelog for hwtools--so what's the deal?

There was some screwup in the Maintainers file - but Siggy Brentrup
isn't in debian-keyring anymore and hasn't expressed any interest
in maintaining that package. So it is orphaned now.

There's another prospective maintainer interested in hwtools, I can't
remember the name.

--
enJoy -*/\*- don't even try to pronounce my first name