New version of display-dhammapada

The display-dhammapada package was recently orphaned by its author and
maintainer Richardas Cepas since he no longer uses Debian.  He's made
a new tarball version 0.20 and I've made a .diff.gz for it based on
the debian directory of the previous version.  But I'm not a
developer, so I wonder if someone could look at this and do a build
and upload.

The changes are a man page (in the tar), a menu entry (in the diff),
and I took the liberty of omitting some things from the doc directory
that I think aren't needed for Debian (an INSTALL with a README
symlink, a COPYING symlink to copyright, and a .lsm).

Debian QA will be listed as the maintainer.  I don't propose to become
a sponsored maintainer or anything, at least not at the moment, but I
like this package.

My display-dhammapada_0.20-1.diff.gz and display-dhammapada_0.20-1.dsc
are only small and are attached here.

The 0.20 tar can be found at sunsite.  Naturally it should be renamed
display-dhammapada_0.20.orig.tar.gz for Debian.

http://www.sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/apps/religion/display-dhammapada-0.20.tar.gz

If I've done something wrong or left something out it'll be through
ignorance, so don't hesitate to correct me.

--
CC relevant followups please, since I'm not subscribed to debian-qa.

Source: display-dhammapada
Version: 0.20-1
Binary: display-dhammapada
Maintainer: Debian QA <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>
Architecture: any
Standards-Version: 2.3.0.1
Files:
 ca1d5cbbd921f2d08ccfe0f113df6c66 36605 display-dhammapada_0.20.orig.tar.gz
 5bd05f5dc6db1f94adc0a21cbc4924a8 1916 display-dhammapada_0.20-1.diff.gz