Re: Debian QA Group and orphaned

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Christian Kurz wrote:

> Torsten Landschoff <t.landschoff@gmx.net> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 15, 1999 at 11:19:27AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
>
> > > Though I have not yet witnessed any other type of withdrawal,
> > > I think the QA Group manager can do this with several packages, too.

I did ask to withdraw a few packages a while ago through the BTS
(fvwm2-plus, and a couple of others)

> > Hmm - so who is our QA group manager?
>
> According to the webpages it's Vincent Renardis.

I am, although any developer can ask through a bug report on
ftp.debian.org the removal of a package from the distribution (as long as
the given reason is good of course).
But of course, it's always better to talk about it with the package
maintainer before... ;)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -