cdwrite 2.1 is not out there

> From: Wichert Akkerman <wakkerma@pc135a.wi.leidenuniv.nl>

> Package: cdwrite
>
> I've been playing around with xcdroast and it has cdwrite 2.1 in it's
> sources. Debian still has version 2.0.

AFAIR xcdroast had cdwrite in its sources and extended it. So they bumped the
version number. I do not know about cdwrite 2.1 - I can't find it on metalab.

Can we close this bug? There is no new cdwrite. Apart from that, this is the
rest of the cdwrite homepage:

   cdwrite is no longer supported. It has been replaced by cdrecord by
   Jörg Schilling.

   Please do not send mail about cdwrite any longer. It is dead.
   Obsolete.

cu
    Torsten