Re: Another job for the QA team

Julian Gilbey wrote:
> >   c) There should be a wm-configure script which would be invoked
> >      by the hooks mechanism if it is implemented or issued by the
> >      admin otherwise.  I've already shown an example for this script.
>
> Hooks mechanism?  Do you mean the postinst, or something else?

I'm talking to something else, called hooks.  Please wade through
the archive of -dpkg (or -devel).  Might be from the time before
you joined the project.

> Perhaps we could have the window-managers left as is, but with an
> extra comment line:
> # default: /usr/X11R6/bin/xwm

Ok, that's easy to parse as well so it would be possible.

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds