Re: how to participate?

Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 28, 1999 at 10:09:35PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > People who work on QA are:
> > >
> > >   . Vincent
> > >   . James
> > >   . Torsten Landschoff
> > >   . Christian Kurz
> > >   . myself
> > >   . Josip Rodin,
> >     . Joey Hess

As the maintainer-contacs-page is not update about the QA-Team, I would
like to get in contact with the webmaster to change this. So I would
like to tell them, that the above people are member of the QA-Team and
they they should also be listed on the webpage. So I ask you, to tell
me, if this is OK for you or not and please answer soon, if not. I will
wait until monday morning for you answer and then get in touch with the
webmaster. Thanks!

Ciao
     Christian
--
The more things change, the more they'll never be the same again.
/* http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~jupiter/                Christian Kurz */