Bug in pgp 2.6.3

Hi,

there's a bug in pgp, which won't you let create a pgp-key until there's
a directory called .pgp. This bug is still there and as the maintainer
told me it has been abandoned from upstream. I looked at the source code
and this evil. Also there's the problem that the location of the
pgp-directory is configurable. Because my knowckledge about C is
small at the moment, I would suggest that somebody with more knowledge
looks at the source and maybe fix this bug. It's very old nasty and it
would be nice, if somebody could find a usable solution for this
problem. Thanks for it.

Ciao
     Christian
--
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
/* http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~jupiter/                Christian Kurz */