Re: how to participate?

On Sun, Mar 28, 1999 at 11:55:58PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > How can one participate in this 'quality assurance'? I found some
>
> At the moment there is no written list of active members.  However
> membership as uploader is limited to registrated developers while
> membership as reporter doesn't seem to be restricted.
>
> The webmasters could add active members to the contacts or qa page
> though.

Yes, only Vincent Renardias was mentioned, last time I checked.

> People who work on QA are:
>
>   . Vincent
>   . James
>   . Torsten Landschoff
>   . Christian Kurz
>   . myself
>   . Josip Rodin, future

Replace this 'future' with 'now', since I am a registered developer :)
Although only for a few months, but I learned most techniques of making
packages, and am willing to learn more.

> > FYI the packages are xwpe, which I already uploaded, and dotfile*
> > which I'm almost ready to upload.
>
> I'd say: go ahead.

I have a couple of more bugs to squash with the new version
(hopefully by the end of the day), then it's off.