Mozilla/NSPR coordination (was Re: Mozilla Build)

On Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 16:16:03 -0800, Brent A. Fulgham wrote:
> I noticed that our most recent mozilla build is circa Oct 1998.

That was the last time it built on a slink system, before the switch to Gtk
as the standard GUI library (which required a newer Gtk than slink had).

On Thu, Mar 11, 1999 at 02:37:37 +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> As I see it, it is up for adoption. Hey, you could even become the
> maintainer if you like!

Please note that several people have showed interest in becoming the mozilla
maintainer, or the maintainer of packages associated with mozilla.

Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org> and Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> have
expressed interest in mozilla itself (as well as Steven Baker (I don't know
his email address, sorry) whose new maintainer application is being
processed).
Stevie Strickland <sstrickl@resnet.gatech.edu> has posted an intend to
package libnspr.

See the thread on debian-devel starting with