Re: bugsquash NMU of base-files

On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 03:02:25PM +0100, Matthias Klose wrote:
> I currently see a base-files 2.1.12 in Incoming/REJECT, but no reason
> file, why this upload failed ...
>
> Santiago, do you make a new upload, or would it be possible that
> Brandon makes a 2.1.12.0 upload?

It doesn't matter; depending on base-files (>> 2.1.11) will work as both my
NMU's and Santiago's MU fix the problem and all have version numbers
greater than 2.1.11.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |     Damnit, we're all going to die; let's
Debian GNU/Linux               |     die doing something *useful*!