Re: Release-critical Bugreport for November 26, 1999

> > Package: nfs-common (main)
> > Maintainer: Anders Hammarquist <iko@debian.org>
> >   50872  nfs-common: NFS file locking broken with LinUX 2.2.x
>
> Needs some examination, by someone with familar with NFS.

Most likely the reporters setup is broken. I've not had a response on my
request for more information from him. Unless he comes back (or someone
else can reproduce the problem) I'll close the bug at the end of this
week. (It works perfectly for me with Linux knfs or Solaris 2.6 as
server.)

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist                                  | iko@cd.chalmers.se
Physics student                                     | Hem: +46 31 47 69 27
Chalmers University of Technology, G|teborg, Sweden | Mob: +46 707 27 86 87