Lavaps memory leak

helpme lavaps
thanks

	There's a nasty memory leak in lavaps; please
        see bug#49828. It needs someone with Tcl/Tk
        skills to debug, probably. The upstream is very
        helpful, but I haven't been able to supply him
        with enough information. Even running lavaps with
        dmalloc and posting it's (summarized) output can
        help.

        (I'm not subscribed; please Cc as appropriate)

--
tv@{{hq.yok.utu,havoc,gaeshido}.fi,{debian,wanderer}.org,stonesoft.com}
unix, linux, debian, networks, security, | First snow, then silence.