Re: dvi2tty.deb

On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 11:13:40 +0000, Julian Gilbey wrote:
> Ray Dassen <jdassen@cs.leidenuniv.nl>

[That's my old address BTW; it still works though]

> is working on a free replacement; if anyone wants to help finish it, I'm
> sure he would appreciate it.

It's more accurate to say I have framework code which could be the basis for
a free dvi2tty (it parses DVI but doesn't do character set translation and
just processes the info in a DVI file in that order with no attempts to do
fancy layout). If someone wants to work on it, do let me know.

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking