Re: Mandelspawn Orphaned

Edward Betts <edward@debian.org> wrote:
> It is my understanding that mandelspawn is orphaned, is this correct? If so I
> plan to upload a version with Debian QA Group <debian-qa@lists.debian.org> set
> as the maintainer, and start working on some of the bugs.

As I have had no response from the maintainer, I am going to upload a
mandelspawn package with some clean-ups and with the maintainer set to debian
qa.

I have contacted the upstream author about changing the license, while we
await a response I will upload the package with the full GPL version 1
included.

--
I consume, therefore I am