Re: Uninstallable Packages

> > I'm experimenting with a script to work out whether packages are
> > installable or not. I figured the world at large might be interested in
> > some of the results.

Aj.. You do know that APT has included such a function for quite some time
now,

apt-cache unmet -i

will print out all packages which cannot be installed due to unment
important dependencies (omit -i and it considers suggests/recommnds too)

That said, anyone want to voleteer to make an API wrapper for libapt-pkg
-> perl/python? There seems to be alot of interest in such things now.

Jason