removing gopher

I propose we remove the gopher package (maintained by me) immediately.
Reasons:

1. It is not maintained upstream
2. It is non-free
3. Lynx is free and handles gopher URLs on a text terminal
4. The package is not complete; the source also includes the gopher
   server but there is no debian package.

(Actually, there used to be a gopherd binary package built by it as well.
Those were in the days when it was in the old source format. I converted
it to the new format for hamm but never wrote the rules for building
the other package.)

Any objection? The only good thing about having it around is nostalgia
I think!

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).