Re: Debian QA Group and orphaned
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Debian QA Group and orphaned
- From: Torsten Landschoff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:07:09 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 19990621180709.B826@wormhole.galaxy>
- In-reply-to: <19990615111927.A10730@cibalia.gkvk.hr>; from Josip Rodin on Tue, Jun 15, 1999 at 11:19:27AM +0200
- References: <19990615130729A.email@example.com> <19990615111927.A10730@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
On Tue, Jun 15, 1999 at 11:19:27AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> [please respect the Reply-To: header]
> Though I have not yet witnessed any other type of withdrawal,
> I think the QA Group manager can do this with several packages, too.
Hmm - so who is our QA group manager?