Xwpe deletes files on mounted DOS drives

Since I maintain xwpe (not the debian package but the program itself), I
decided to check the bug reports on it.  The deleting of files from
mounted DOS drives is caused by a bug in the cleanup routine for autosave
and emergency save files.  It tries to delete <filename>.ASV and
<filename>.ESV.  So on DOS deleting test.c.ASV truncates to test.c.
It should be fixed in the next version which I expect to release this
weekend.

Dennis Payne
dulsi@identicalsoftware.com