Re: QA responsible for help in fixing bugs?

Torsten Landschoff wrote:
> On Sun, May 02, 1999 at 02:13:42AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
>
> > > Just another thought about qa: Should we make it the official address
> > > to send help requests from developers? I did not see many of this on
> > > -devel so I think it would be a good thing because
> >
> > NO!  That's what debian-mentors and debian-devel is made for.  Please
> > don't introduce that kind of traffic into the QA list.
>
> AFAIK -mentors is for packaging problems? What about programming problems,
> fixing bugs, ...? I am not sure if -devel is good enough for that...

 This is the main discussion list for development
 topics.  All developers should be subscribed to this
 list.  As it is open to the public anyone can join
 the discussion.

Development is often done in form as programming.  Thus I assume that
-devel would be a proper place - if it has something to do with Debian.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.