Is John Hasler MIA?

I wonder if John Hasler is MIA?

When I look at the pppconfig bug list I wonder that this
package still works:

     * [28]#21058: pppconfig: probably add the option remotename?
       Package: [29]pppconfig; Severity: wishlist; Reported by: Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de; 372 days old.

     * [7]#24167: Hamm: pppconfig incorrect instructions about password
       Package: [8]pppconfig; Reported by: Stormy Henderson <stormy@futuresouth.com>; 292 days old.

Maybe the new founded QA team should take a look at this package.

I'd also like to add i18n support to it since it would be very
convenient for local distributions to provide pppconfig in the
native language for that very users.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!