Re: Signature for QA?

Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 06:50:36PM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
> > Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> > > I've never had to say `I'm from debian-qa' when I've tried fixing bugs,
> > > or asked if maintainers would like me to do an NMU, and my own key is
> > > good enough when I'm actually uploading packages.
> > Yes, I know this, but to revive debian-qa and to make sure that I
> > doesn't die again, a unique signature for the qa members would be a good
> > idea in my opinion. But if you say no, I will accept it.

> Perhaps a better thing would be to encourage people doing NMUs and fixing
> other peoples bugs and stuff to Cc: debian-qa on some of the messages...

THis also, but I think that's no the point which I mean.

> That way we'd get more of an impression that something's happening, and
> we'd have some chance of ensuring that twenty people aren't all pestering
> the same maintainer about fixing the same bug, or some such.

Richtig, but I think that we have some people who are/will become active
members of the QA-Team and I thought the signature for them. It should
be used by everyone but by the Team to let others no, who contacts them.

I'm not good a creating a signature but I thought of something like
that:

Debian GNU/Linux   Debian Quality Assurance Team    debian-qa@lists.debian.org
[and here the names of the members and maybe the email-adresses in 3 lines]

Ciao
     Christian
--
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
/* http://www.rhein-neckar.de/~jupiter/                Christian Kurz */