Re: Signature for QA?

On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 06:50:36PM +0200, Christian Kurz wrote:
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:
> > I've never had to say `I'm from debian-qa' when I've tried fixing bugs,
> > or asked if maintainers would like me to do an NMU, and my own key is
> > good enough when I'm actually uploading packages.
> Yes, I know this, but to revive debian-qa and to make sure that I
> doesn't die again, a unique signature for the qa members would be a good
> idea in my opinion. But if you say no, I will accept it.

Perhaps a better thing would be to encourage people doing NMUs and fixing
other peoples bugs and stuff to Cc: debian-qa on some of the messages...

That way we'd get more of an impression that something's happening, and
we'd have some chance of ensuring that twenty people aren't all pestering
the same maintainer about fixing the same bug, or some such.

And anyway, if you want to add "Debian Quality Assurance Team" to your
.signature or something, no one's going to stop you.

Cheers,
aj