Re: Debian QA Policy Draft

Martin Schulze wrote:
>   Re-upload the known orphaned packages with the 'Maintainer' field
>   set to: "Orphaned Package <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>"

We're currently using "Maintainer: Debian QA Group <debian-qa@lists.debian.org>"

I forget whatever log-ago discussion requted in that exact string, but it is
already used for about 25 packages and I don't see any real reason to change
it.

>   Scan c.o.l.a. & sunsite's new entries, and open bugs on concerned
>   packages asking for upstream upgrade. (Yet another way to see if
>   maintainers take care of their packages ;)

I'm already doing this for sunsite (have been for about 1.5 years).

--
see shy jo