Re: how to participate?

Josip Rodin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can one participate in this 'quality assurance'? I found some

At the moment there is no written list of active members.  However
membership as uploader is limited to registrated developers while
membership as reporter doesn't seem to be restricted.

The webmasters could add active members to the contacts or qa page
though.

People who work on QA are:

  . Vincent
  . James
  . Torsten Landschoff
  . Christian Kurz
  . myself
  . Josip Rodin, future

I'm sure that I miss some people, my brain is filled up.

> FYI the packages are xwpe, which I already uploaded, and dotfile*
> which I'm almost ready to upload.

I'd say: go ahead.

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
	-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum