Re: Maintaining nonus (Was: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Slink

On Thursday 4 February 1999, at 21 h 32, the keyboard of Sven Rudolph
<sr1@os.inf.tu-dresden.de> wrote:

> Things are different. The machine is owned by and runs at Technical
> University of Dresden. As does {ftp,www}.de.debian.org .
>
> We cannot give accounts to other people.

OK, I understand your policy. But, since there is a problem with the
management of nonus (see the long list of bugs, not closed, or the long delay
befaore the last repair), what about accepting the offer of our Asutralian
friends?